Back to Events
Add to Calendar
Huntington Breakfast Briefing
Connect with Pittsburgh's tech sector over breakfast. What better way to start your day?
Check Events Listing for Location
Pittsburgh Technology Council
Friday, October 18, 2019: Huntington Breakfast Briefing: Robert S. Wetherbee, President & CEO, ATI
Fortify Your Breakfast.
Held about 8 times a year since 1984, Breakfast Briefings are a staple in the diets of Pittsburgh professionals. The morning events present visionaries whose work sets the standards for best business practices around the corner and around the world.
To sponsor an upcoming Breakfast Briefing, contact Maria Fattore.
Past Breakfast Briefing Speakers
Our Breakfast Briefing series has featured a tremendous who's who list of world renowned thought and business leaders.
Previous speakers include:
- David Burritt, President & CEO, U.S. Steel
- William Peduto, Mayor, City of Pittsburgh
- Chuck Hoover, General Manager, Facebook Reality Labs
- David Morehouse, President & CEO, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Eric Meyhofer, Head of Advanced Technologies Group, Uber
- Cynthia Hundorfean, Chief Executive Officer, President, Allegheny Health Network
- Robert White, MD, FAAFP, Chief Medical Information Officer, Allegheny Health Network
- Katharine Eagan Kelleman, Chief Executive Officer, Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Nish Vartanian, President & Chief Executive Officer, MSA - The Safety Company
- Farnam Jahanian, President and Henry L. Hillman President's Chair, Carnegie Mellon University
- Richard J. Harshman, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
- Jerry MacCleary, Chief Executive Officer, Covestro North America
- Joel T. Trammell, President and CEO of Black Box Corporation
- David Bonvenuto, President and CEO of Oberg Industries Inc.
- Rob Cochran, President & CEO, #1 Cochran Automotive
- Mark Hurd, CEO, Oracle
- Dr. Antonis Papadourakis, President and CEO, LANXESS Corporation
- John S. Stanik, CEO, Ampco-Pittsburgh
- Ajei Gopal, President & CEO, ANSYS
- C. Talbot Heppenstall, President, UPMC Enterprises
- Brian Heery, CEO, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products
- Kurt Bergman, President and CEO, Michael Baker International
- Michael McGarry, President and CFO, PPG
- Ron De Feo, President and CEO, Kennametal
- Joe Sheetz, President and CEO, Sheetz Inc.
- Heather Bresch, CEO, Mylan
- Ellen McLean, President & CEO, Port Authority
- Steven T. Schlotterbeck, President, EQT Corporation
- Howard Hanna's Executive Team
- John Bares, Director, Uber Advanced Technology Center
- Raymond Betler, President & CEO, Wabtec Corporation
- Richard Hudic, Executive Director, Allegheny Regional Asset District
- John W. Paul, CEO & President, Allegheny Health Network
- The Heinz Endowments
- Howard Smith, Lead Recruiter, Google Pittsburgh
- Chancellor Gallagher, Pitt
- David Holmberg, Highmark
- Rob Daley, CEO, 4Moms
- Leroy Ball, Koppers
- Mike Archbolf, CEO, GNC
- Mario Longhi, President and CEO, United States Steel
- Charles Bunch, Chairman and CEO, PPG Industries
- Richard Harshman, Chairman, President and CEO, ATI
- Diane Holder, President and CEO, UPMC Health Plan
- Dr. Subra Suresh, President, Carnegie Mellon University
- Patrick Gallagher, Chancellor, University of Pittsburgh
- Jeremy Kubica and Kamal Nigam, Co-Directors, Google Pittsburgh
- David Holmberg, President and CEO, Highmark
- Flemming Bjoernslev, President and CEO, LANXESS Corp.
- Kathleen Brandt, President, CSX Transportation