Back to Events
Add to Calendar
Huntington Breakfast Briefing
Connect with Pittsburgh's tech sector over breakfast. What better way to start your day?
Check Events Listing for Location
Pittsburgh Technology Council
1/17/17 - Kurt C. Bergman, Chief Executive Officer, Michael Baker International
3/7/17 - Michael H. McGarry, Chairman and CEO, PPG
Fortify Your Breakfast.
Held about 8 times a year since 1984, Breakfast Briefings are a staple in the diets of Pittsburgh professionals. The morning events present visionaries whose work sets the standards for best business practices around the corner and around the world.
To sponsor an upcoming Breakfast Briefing, contact Carolyn Candebat
Past Breakfast Briefing Speakers
Our Breakfast Briefing series has featured a tremendous who's who list of world renowned thought and business leaders.
Previous speakers include:
- Heather Bresch, CEO, Mylan
- Ellen McLean, President & CEO, Port Authority
- Steven T. Schlotterbeck, President, EQT Corporation
- Howard Hanna's Executive Team
- John Bares, Director, Uber Advanced Technology Center
- Raymond Betler, President & CEO, Wabtec Corporation
- Richard Hudic, Executive Director, Allegheny Regional Asset District
- John W. Paul, CEO & President, Allegheny Health Network
- The Heinz Endowments
- Howard Smith, Lead Recruiter, Google Pittsburgh
- Chancellor Gallagher, Pitt
- David Holmberg, Highmark
- Rob Daley, CEO, 4Moms
- Leroy Ball, Koppers
- Mike Archbolf, CEO, GNC
- Mario Longhi, President and CEO, United States Steel
- Charles Bunch, Chairman and CEO, PPG Industries
- Richard Harshman, Chairman, President and CEO, ATI
- Diane Holder, President and CEO, UPMC Health Plan
- Dr. Subra Suresh, President, Carnegie Mellon University
- Patrick Gallagher, Chancellor, University of Pittsburgh
- Jeremy Kubica and Kamal Nigam, Co-Directors, Google Pittsburgh
- David Holmberg, President and CEO, Highmark
- Flemming Bjoernslev, President and CEO, LANXESS Corp.
- Kathleen Brandt, President, CSX Transportation
- Joe Sheetz, President & CEO, Sheetz Inc.
- Ron De Feo, President & CEO, Kennametal